This is stupid! AND ridiculous

• It must be uw's results ,ı dont understand this language. To recommend, take out all armors except necklace, rings and weapon

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Well, I always take off my weapon, against my self. So after 20 ties, i put on a low damage low lvl weapon on, and BAM - I won...

But it should not be possible to get 20 ties, what so ever...

Wonder if the ties had continued if I hadn't put on the low lvl weapon...

2cmqes7.jpg

• No. 100% life - or health ( and at 14200) and since I didn't have a weapon on, I didn't give myself any damage. I allways have 100% health when I enter the uw.In the beginning, I also took out armor, but found that it reduced my health by 50%, and didn't came back to 100% when I put on the armor again, so now it's only the weapon that goes off

2cmqes7.jpg

• One time I remember 10 losses against myself. I just left UW after that. Figured I didn't want to bother, just try again the next day (I play speed-server with x5 speed)

35334963904_edb0613040.jpg

BA Gladiatus.no

BA+GA Gladiatus.se

Translator NO

• My experience: when i'm fighting with myself i take off my weapon,even if i lose, i get damage between 300-700...so is not a big deal, i don't waste life like this!

• also you can take on healer's weapon after taking off the armors

my healer has more damage, than the low lvl weapon i found, and i don't take off my armor - it reduce my health with 50% and it doesn't get back to 100% when i put on the armor again.

2cmqes7.jpg

• One time I remember 10 losses against myself. I just left UW after that. Figured I didn't want to bother, just try again the next day (I play speed-server with x5 speed)

yeh.. problem right now is that it happens everytwhere and on the server x1 speed... you ahve to wait 5 days........

yeh.. problem right now is that it happens everytwhere and on the server x1 speed... you ahve to wait 5 days........

no need to mention other difficulties of x1 servers :)

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• never saw something like that before ! that a new record man :p

what i can recommend : make your dammage nearly equal to your shield absorbance , so the difference will be calculated in only 100 hit points

so in place of a result like that

the result would be for example

or

that rises you win chances and saves you some health points

• Thread closed.

If someone wants to add anything else, feel free to poke :)

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]