Hell Stone problem

• Hellstone.png

Hell stone is extremley rare even in purple color

in a way that forging red items that demands hellstone is a really a hard deal with lot of Luck

it can take you a week to gather 5 orange hellstone by asking everyone in the server , just for one item

and that because this ressource can be obtained only from items that from Underworld

i think that's a gap in the game balance that should be fixed , by rising possibilté of item drops and high qualité colors in the underworld

Edited once, last by STAR ().

• I don't agree with you, it ain't that hard to get it. You wan't hellstone? Smelt the green items and try to forge some useless item with a lot of % for red.

FBbNUfT.png

Thats only half of what I had a week ago before forging all red items.

• DatPure can i ask if you are playing on a speed server? Because STAR statement that the hell stone is not one of the rare resources, it is the one an only rare one...on the highscore the next one is stamina and almandin. Playing on a normal x1 speed server, it is very rare to get red and even porto items to melt for red hell stone,so if you don't have items to melt on the first place, we don't have chance to even forge porto,to melt them again,for a lucky red resource....( Me: lvl 149 farming the under world since the begining of the year for scrolls,i didn't got any of the good scrolls so far,and only 2 red items,so i guess o know what i'm talking about).

• DatPure which goods you produce?

You can use vergilius or mateus scroll for red items - im pretty sure people have plenty of aNxclXY.png or 3o8OOuc.png you can use what ever suffix takes hellstone - my favourite is 'soul' as it takes only hellstone

Don't even need anchor for that as it will only ruin the % giving more chances. Just stick to one color of hellstone only white, only green only blue only purple.

Use what materials you can afford.

DatPure can i ask if you are playing on a speed server? Because STAR statement that the hell stone is not one of the rare resources, it is the one an only rare one...on the highscore the next one is stamina and almandin. Playing on a normal x1 speed server, it is very rare to get red and even porto items to melt for red hell stone,so if you don't have items to melt on the first place, we don't have chance to even forge porto,to melt them again,for a lucky red resource....( Me: lvl 149 farming the under world since the begining of the year for scrolls,i didn't got any of the good scrolls so far,and only 2 red items,so i guess o know what i'm talking about).

Well then I can tell you that i've done over 200 (205/50) easy underworld's and i walked out with 1 red and 1 orange item ever :)

Hellstone can be droped from expeditions too it doesn't have to be obtained in uw. Got 2 orange at level 10 when started.

It is 'speed' but only thing that changes is how often we can do it. We change items more frequently than x1 speed would so they don't need as much hellstone as us.

• If you're desperate you can also farm the Bear in the dark Forest (first expedition). He doesn't have any favorite ressource to drop, so he randomly drops a bit of every ressource, with (seemingly) a pretty good orange/red portion.

Every time I went low level, it seems like this guy gave me at least a couple of orange/red ressources just like you had.

But ya know, that's a lot of expeditions wasted ^^

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• this should be fun farming a level 10 monster when you're +100 hahaha

but you can do the same thing with bretannia mobs , cuz they dont have a favorite ressource to drop so they drop any ressource in random

and its not a waste of points ;)

• Okay, I didn't know that ahaha, that's a much less wasteful time indeed xD

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"

• just_beRO I don't know about you, but i am lvl 100 for a little more of 2 weeks and already got 2 scrolls (darkness and wings) with less than 50 rubies spent in UW. Easiest way was with this -50% quest reduced time + quests pact (no cooldown for quests) and spammed for 8 hours quests that rewards you items with suffixes and prefixes + 10% scroll chance from smelting.

I can find only prefixes "Lethe" and now (just did 104) i can find "Sebastianus" too because prefix lvl is 113, and item lvl is 104, and rewards are always your level. But suffixes a lot, had some items of "torment" and "inferno" but no luck. Also, speed have advantage of course, because of smelting time.

P.S: Someone told me that they had a quest reward +1 of his lvl (unconfirmed)

• I start to think that people here in the forum not only that dont believe in what u are saying from your own experience, but they think that you are dumb....

First of all i'm gonna clarify again, i'm playing this ultra borring game(saying this, coz except 1 update, the devs didn't do anything with this game in 2018,but the promised a list in the begining of the year) since 2008, i have lvl 151, and playing ON a NORMAL X1 server!!! So i have some eperience in game, and the x1 "speed" says all....

If you had luck getting even 2 scroll with only 50 rubies, am happy for you, but that doesn't mean that all of us doing something bad...you had LUCK, thats all...believe me i tried all the tricks upside down to get those scrolls...

So we have event right now, which is supposed to help all of us to get at least 1 scroll or scrolls! Friday morning i entered to the under world on medium with the medium costum on me! I made exactly in two days 150 hits (thats already more than 130 rubies) from which i lost 37 battles (thats 37 rubies thrown out on the window) i got back 13 rubies ( 10% higher chance of finding ruby on expedition ). In the medium underworld the lvl of the quest reward have exactly the same lvl as you have,so in my case 151! With the event i didn't had cooldown for the quests,so i refreshed hundred and hundred times choosing only the quests with items (the prefix and sufix what i need) so now i have loads of items to melt! From those 113 hit what i won i got the darkness scroll (and im happy for that ofcourse) and from melting an other 2 useless scrolls, but i still hope that i'm gonna have luck!!!!

• Hey guys,

It would be nice if you avoid comments regarding personal situations and stay focused on topic :) I love you discuss things and try to improve a bit but I'd appreciate if you let such comments out of place.

Best wishes,

Maeve

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]