warehouse and guild market issue

• 1) If there is an item soulbound to your account, you should always be able to see it in the market. For example you go on an expedition and you get a drop 10 levels higher than your level. Someone from your guild asks for a gold packet, without checking you place that item into the guild market, he buys it, he places it back in market and you neither can see it to buy it nor can take your item back in any way.

2) you should be always able to take soulbound items to your account from the guild warehouse, even if someone else has placed it there. For whatever reason, your item ended up in someone's else hands (as in example 1) and he placed it in warehouse for you to pick it back again but you cant due to the level restrictions

• because you sold it, so it's no longer yours (and of course too high a lvl) , even tthough it's soul bound. People sell purple sould bound items for melt, and good souldbound items fo use, if they get a sould mirror in the right lvl. The sould bound thing is just to make it harder for the players to sell/buy good items.

2cmqes7.jpg

• I sincerely doubt you understand what Im saying, since what you replied has absolutely nothing to do with the original topic, so let me repeat. If an item is soulbound to your account, you should always be able to see it/pick it up from warehouse, no matter the level. You obviously had it before (either from drop or forge) so it only makes sense you are able to pick it up again. Try to read carefully this time.

• no I do undestand what you say, and I undestand that you are pissed about this, but No matter what - soul bound or not - it is too high a level. I also undestand that you want GF to change this. I - for one, don't see the need for a change that you always should be able to see/take a too high lvled item back. It's just so easy, not to use high lvl items for gold packing. You have made a mistake, using a high lvl item. Learn from it, and don't do it again. You just have to wait til you get high enough lvl and take it back, when the time comes.

And you are only wanting this, because you made a mistake. You have probably learned NOT to do this again, so I guess you will NEVER again use a high lvl item for gold packing - or place it in storage - am I right?

And since you have learned... there's not really any need for a change...?

But IF you want GF to make a change, then make a suggestion about it...?

2cmqes7.jpg

• You are replying just for the sake of it. Not sure what you expect will happen if you get the "last word" but I ll do you a favor and ignore your next message so you can get your "last word". If you cant read the word "should" x2 which states a suggestion in the original post, its only your problem you cant read carefully.

• You can ignore my post as much as you want, and you can write "should" as much as you want, but you need to make a post with the

'Feedback & Discussions' labels - Suggestion

Otherwise it most likely will never end up on GF's table. And that is what you want, isn't it?

And it has nothing to do with the last word, I'm just trying to help you. But since you don't want help - or don't like or don't understand - call it an explanation on why you can take back you things, I give up. Over and out.

2cmqes7.jpg

• cool down all :D

it is a fakt, that:

• it is stupid, to make safes with hlvl soulbound items, that are only usable at the merces and not at the own mainaccount
    • if a soulbound hlvl item is sold by an other gamer, it is the buyers item then
    • that you can`t see items, equal they are soulbound to you, if you have sold them

in my opinion, that are facts, all gladiusers know and there is no need to change it

https://image.board.gameforge.com/uploads/iis/glaLogo_xmas.png

• Hi guys,

I understand that you have different points of view on this and the theme that generates the original debate, but please let's try to keep a nice tone in the thread.

I would also recommend that to avoid misunderstandings use the labels when opening a thread in the section. In this way, all others can have a clearer idea of the intent of the thread and have answers according to the objective of the topic.

Everyone is free to express their opinions, but it's always good to be nice with the others, even if we think differently.

I hope I do not have to go through here again to remember it.

Regards,

Lady Poe~
    Forum Administrator
    Gladiatus Team

• Thing is, there are many elements on gladiatus that are "hidden". Formulas (for example that you can train your stats 5*your level or how to calculate your max stats), the formula on what level items you see on auction house or what items you can see on market (which as far i remember its not always 9 levels, it was a formula that depends on your level). Unless a higher level player actually informs a newcomer, there is no way he can find out himself.

Now about the limitations, from the very first days of gladiatus, there was this limitation on what items you see on market/auction. But you would also often see a low level player with some super high millstone on his weapon and powders on his items which was obviously a boost from either a guildmate or he was a multi (low level player was giving his items to the higher level, playerB would use millstone-powders and then he would give them back). Then, the min level introduced to dodge the boosting.

So, the only reason there is a limitation on what items you see on market is to avoid boosting but what if I already have a specific item that for whatever reason I put on market?

Yes, I do lose the ownership of it, but I should still be able to buy it back, since I already had it from either forge or drop. Its obvious im not being boosted.

So the suggestion is either forbid us from selling items 9+ levels higher or let us buy back whatever we sold. It only makes sense

• Thread closed due inactivity. Feel free to poke me if you want to add something else to the topic.

Best wishes.

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]