Gladiatus Crazy Add-On

• Any Brave users? GCA does not even display on the screen at all. Haven't tried other browsers tho. Before updates, it was working smoothly on Brave.

Legen, wait for it, dary! Legendary!

• Stinson I don't know much about Brave, but what version are you using? 4.3.6 is bugged and did not worked on Chrome, it is advised to use version 4.3.7 that is fixed.

I can see Brave is running on Chromium, so basically, it should work, other than that, we would have to do some testing, and I can't really say if GCA can support every desktop browser.

• In general, if the addon runs on a browser, everything should work except some styles. The last problem on chrome was related to running the code, not the code itself.

aka most effort on this update has been put from Thanos and Wrath. I have only coded the few useful parts :P

• This is a bug, I patched it this morning. It will be fixed in the next version.

The information about how many materials you will get are 2MB thus instead or loading them in RAM every time you load a Gladiatus page, we load it on demand when the browser starts. This part was broken for Chrome, Edge and Opera.

• Stinson I don't know much about Brave, but what version are you using? 4.3.6 is bugged and did not worked on Chrome, it is advised to use version 4.3.7 that is fixed.

I can see Brave is running on Chromium, so basically, it should work, other than that, we would have to do some testing, and I can't really say if GCA can support every desktop browser.

I am using 4.3.7 version but it's bugged on Brave browser. I will try other browsers in weekend

Legen, wait for it, dary! Legendary!

I am using 4.3.7 version but it's bugged on Brave browser. I will try other browsers in weekend

I was curious, so I installed Brave, downloaded GCA (from Chrome store), logged onto a new account and found out, that GCA is normally working for me.

• To all you guys who work on the GCA HUGH BIG COMPLIMENTS, every time there is a problem created by YouKnowWho

you never stop and quit but fix it....

It would be a blessing if GF got you more into the game, even they should know that you make the game more playable then

they do, and 99.9% of the players use your addon....

Still miss 1 thing giving my char his own picture like in the old days...

It keeps hidden the costume you're wearing and personalized your char more you ....

(shoot my addon I use for English make it look slick lol thanks grammarly)

• From a while back wehen CGA had other things on their minds...

I have a suggestion too. When I am in the guild market, I use the double click / enter combination a lot when I refresh my packages. Is it an option to sell everything in you bag with just one click for one gold?

Because you would still need to unpack maybe it would not be seen as a sell bot?

• Is it an option to sell everything in you bag with just one click for one gold?

Because you would still need to unpack maybe it would not be seen as a sell bot?

It would still look like a bot, it's too risky, also moving too many items at the same time will only overload (too many requests) the server and cause server lag.

• Still miss 1 thing giving my char his own picture like in the old days...

It keeps hidden the costume you're wearing and personalized your char more you...

Just for reference, we removed this feature due to vulnerability issues, at least with the way it was implemented back then.

You know, I kinda wanted this too, however the implementation is rather messy, even if we would fix any vulnerability problems - you have to take in account multiple wearable costumes, their animations (the flickering) and you have to apply it everywhere where your avatar is without breaking other avatars (especially your opponents) or anything else.

I am not saying it's impossible, but in this case, it's better to keep it at ice.

• They could do many things, but they don't, it's their loss.

You're right Gladi has no priority anymore I guess...... I liked some old features that have gone.... it is what it is and there is input enough , but gf welllll why spend time on this when the real money is generated with other games...

• GCA is working fine, only thing that I don't have is tooltips under the item, how many resources is inside the item. Anybody has same issue?

First make sure the feature is enabled: (select any "show as ....." option and then scroll down and click save)

If they are still not visible nowhere, let me know which browser you are using :)

• GCA is working fine, only thing that I don't have is tooltips under the item, how many resources is inside the item. Anybody has same issue?

First make sure the feature is enabled: (select any "show as ....." option and then scroll down and click save)

If they are still not visible nowhere, let me know which browser you are using :)

Its enabled

I use Edge & Opera

• Yeah I did try everything. I mean I deleted cookies, data, cached, browsing history and after that I imported settings. Still doesnt show resources under the items