Gladiatus Crazy Add-On

• I wish I had enough brain cells to understand any of that :D ..... ;(

1. you find the lvl of the powder in the table.

2. you read the value for a given color.

that's all :P

I guess I can hardcode them... Thanks for the data!

I'll just add that the blessings in the guild add the identical values as the powders but only in green. Regardless of whether we have a blessing in red/green or any other color. The values add identical at the same lvl. And the other table is the values for grindstones.

• How did I not notice it was about poweders I don't know.

I thought this was meant to be used to figure out how every item in general is calculated.

But this is some great effort. I am fascinated.

Oh, and thanks for the explanation :)

Lamia المــعــروفـة سآبقـآ بإســم

مــســتوى 111

الإعتزآل بــعد إنهآء  (إنتــقآم متــأخر)

• I'll just add that the blessings in the guild add the identical values as the powders but only in green. Regardless of whether we have a blessing in red/green or any other color. The values add identical at the same lvl. And the other table is the values for grindstones.

I think I cracked it:

(powder upgrade value) = round down[ (round down[ (level of powder) * 0.12 ] + 1) * (quality factor) ]

quality factor = 1.00 green, 1.15 for blue, 1.30 for purple, 1.50 for orange, 1.75 for red

• We are aware that the update 4.3.1 broke some GCA features, it seems Gameforge moved their images location, thus they are not loading and that is causing problems, we can see that.

Feel free to watch our GitHub to see what's going on. I can't say when it will be fixed, because it would be wise to wait for the server merges to happen and also releasing a new version will take some time, I haven't talked to the dev boys yet, so we will see.

• We are aware that the update 4.3.1 broke some GCA features, it seems Gameforge moved their images location, thus they are not loading and that is causing problems, we can see that.

Feel free to watch our GitHub to see what's going on. I can't say when it will be fixed, because it would be wise to wait for the server merges to happen and also releasing a new version will take some time, I haven't talked to the dev boys yet, so we will see.

Please inform if any fix has been found

• Imma just leave this here too:

Wait for the next version (v4.3.1), I guess they will address most issues there. But I do agree that the flags need work or removal.

Thanos has fixes a number of issues. He had to disable some features until they are fixed. You can track the progress here: https://github.com/DinoDevs/GladiatusCrazyAddon/issues/382

I don't know if there will be a release before the merges, so I would propose getting the development version for now (download the code from github's green button, and then follow the guide to load the addon as a zip but make sure you select the "source" folder. Do not forget to disable the addon you already have)

• (Sarcasm mode on) Looks like Umbrella corp is trying deceive us but you can't fool me, I know that logo anywhere! (Sarcasm mode off)

I was bored.

مــســتوى 111

• God bless them for still working on this amazing project :love:

مــســتوى 111

• Some very good progress was made, I would say we are getting very close for a version release (don't quote me on that).

And yes, we can thank GreatApo and GramThanos (the main developers) for keeping this amazing project alive, because without it, Gladiatus would be much worse.

• Hey boys, I know it has been a while, but we ain't dead yet :D, still improving, still testing, the more time we have, the better it will get. Since my last post here, a few improvements and new features has been added.

Now, here is a little sneak peak on something I've been working today:

:)

• Can't wait for new improved version.

مــســتوى 111