Gladiatus Crazy Add-On

• I can't express how thankful I am for the GCA team for giving us this amazing tool, nor how I lived without it up until around a year ago.

Truly legends that the game devs need to hire or something because they do better job than the game makers lol.

Lamia المــعــروفـة سآبقـآ بإســم

مــســتوى 111

الإعتزآل بــعد إنهآء  (إنتــقآم متــأخر)

• I can't express how thankful I am for the GCA team for giving us this amazing tool, nor how I lived without it up until around a year ago.

Truly legends that the game devs need to hire or something because they do better job than the game makers lol.

the addon was there already forrrrrr yeaarrrrrrrssss and yearrsssssss i used it in the beginning to give it you own avatar in game ;)

An d since then it developed great just love it

• Please don't use my donation for buying alcohol o r "beer" as mentioned in your page, because I am really not supposed to support that haha.

(Literally had to ask this before sending, seriously)

Love GCA so much! Keep it up.

مــســتوى 111

• Hey, GreatApo

Please add any kind of package manager for selling shit.

There are a ton of packages.

Moving 500-1000 items every time to inventory and to merchant don't make me happy - the strategic game is not about that.

This is a mockery.

I want to quit the game every time I have to do this.

Keep packages expiring isn't a solution.

Level 105.

Humanize this game option please.

Thanks.

• The problem is, that auto-selling is basically a bot, keeping them expiring when you are online is probably the best option, when you expect not to be online, it's better to sell them until the time you'll be online again. I don't think there is a workaround.

• Lv115 here

I also wish they would do something about it.

At the very least, make pruple+ items never expire; for example.

Having things expire on their own is good but allows you to be easily raided.

It also doesn't work when there is a training event and you want to sell things quick.

Another option would be an additional permanent page for high levels, say 100+ and adding a whole new row to existing ones. Having to use x2 of the extention bag item for the last 2 slots is also an overkill, each should be worth x1 to activate.

The list goes on, but they need to make some serious adjustments.

Edit: Talking about the game not the mod FYI

مــســتوى 111

• said it already before , this is a fighting game .

raid and getting raided is part of the game :) if you dont like it you should go play monopoly instead.

raid and getting raided is part of the game :) if you dont like it you should go play monopoly instead.

That should not be a reaction expected from a Game Administrator even if the idea is not good.

You'd better make your job by ensuring the communication between players and GF

Savaş tanrısı değil, Allah'ın kulu

That should not be a reaction expected from a Game Administrator even if the idea is not good.

You'd better make your job by ensuring the communication between players and GF

Couldn't be more true. I was like "ugh one of those people" I did not realize it was a game admin comment until you mentioned it and I was shocked.

But this shows you how much we're F***ed with gameforge haha.

مــســتوى 111

• its not because its written GA that i cant have my own opinion on things as a player :)

wheres the fun if you cant raid a penny anymore

Games like this don't work these days. All games have auto-farming, idle gaming mechanics and stuff to speed up the game for a smooth experience. This game is old even back at the time, not keeping up with what became standard features. Heck, they did not even fix half common issues over the past few years, including typos. TYPOS!

مــســتوى 111

• its not because its written GA that i cant have my own opinion on things as a player :)

Then react as a player and not as GA, you can have your opinion for sure but you are here as a GA not a Player ;)

Use your player account if you want to react as a player ;)

And let's be honest Glad could use a great update it developed in the early years a lot but the last years

a stand still and then wonder why people leave the game...

the only thing it's about is buying and spending rubies

What a monopoly dude?

They wrote that the problem is that you need to do real shit that has nothing similar with "strategy", "mmo rpg", "fighting".

Are you sure that people who want to fight glad to move a bunch of items or be constantly vulnerable in a game where gold stats are important, and this is due to software underdevelopment?

Tell me please, where is the connection between the fight and this crap?

What I see is that 29-30 year old operators like it, but the players don't like it. Do you really think that moving a ton of shit is a fighting game and people should enjoy it?

I'm shocked that people with such low intelligence rule over some servers or communities.

Is there a person who could understand that moving so many items is not convenient and needs to be improved???

It doesn't matter what you personally want, it's pure discomfort that makes people leave, and it doesn't make any profit!

Actual at level 100+, where potential people could buy most of the gold tools, but really could leave because of "fight with inventory and merchant"? Look to the first post to read her mode.

Why do the current in-game rulers have such a low level of thinking abilities?