improvements bug fixes translations

Changelog

• IMPROVEMENTS
      • Auction
      • Settings
        • Language: New "Missing translations" button to help translators
    • BUG FIXES
      • Global
        • Player ID get fixed (Issues #191, #193)
        • Prefix resources were not show for items without invisible suffixes (for id 100 to 109) (Issue #192)
      • Packages
        • Package filters: Threat option not visible fix (Issue #185)
      • Market
        • Known/Unknown scrolls feature fix (Issue #187)
      • Arena
        • Global Arena position fix for 1st gladiator
      • Mercenaries
        • Mercenaries search fixed
      • Training
        • Training features crash on some servers because of different locale (Issue #195)
    • TRANSLATIONS
  • On CZ server#38 stil didnt work training

But thanks for all these new update :-)

Ok! Thanks for the feedback, I will create an account on the server to make sure we fix it this time!

Edit: I created a new player and training does work on CZ servers... but I found an other bug related to base stat maximum for players under 40 lvl. Are you under 40 lvl? Else please go to training hit F12->console and see if there is any error written there :)

• On CZ server#38 stil didnt work training

But thanks for all these new update :-)

Ok! Thanks for the feedback, I will create an account on the server to make sure we fix it this time!

Edit: I created a new player and training does work on CZ servers... but I found an other bug related to base stat maximum for players under 40 lvl. Are you under 40 lvl? Else please go to training hit F12->console and see if there is any error written there :)

interesting, yesterday it didnt works , we try it with some players in guild. Today its work with no problem. sorry for waste your time .

and my lvl is 128

• interesting, yesterday it didnt works , we try it with some players in guild. Today its work with no problem. sorry for waste your time .

and my lvl is 128

No that is fine, I found a bug anyway haha... You probably got the update after you show that it was not working (Chrome's version took a while to me be reviewed)

• interesting, yesterday it didnt works , we try it with some players in guild. Today its work with no problem. sorry for waste your time .

and my lvl is 128

No that is fine, I found a bug anyway haha... You probably got the update after you show that it was not working (Chrome's version took a while to me be reviewed)

oh, ok i believe, u will fix that bug :-) thanks u for doing this

• Hello, I see that you release the new update 4.3.3, it's oke.

But I still have a problem, on your website it's say version 4.3.3, but when i click on the version, they send me on chrome webstore and there is just version 4.3.1...

Can you update that too ?

And I use Opera, I can't access the new version 4.3.3 for Opera

https://prnt.sc/tll2v2

Can you do something ?

And from this item https://prnt.sc/tll9mk prefix ACCAS is missing the resource details.

Edited once, last by Daviiid ().

• Chrome takes a couple of days to review each version. I submit all of them together, it just takes longer on chrome, if you check now it is public.

In terms of the bug, I though I fixed this problem on v4.3.1 but apparently there is still a bug there!

• There is a bug, I have 2 computers, in one computer I can add, but in the other can´t

Same thing here, and I'm actually using Chrome on both...

"I have a vision. A vision of everyone having cheese. Olroy cheese. Together we can put an end to the rule of Jyggalag, the Prince of Biscuits... Or was it order?"