Update (Rebalancing of Britannia NPCs)

• You talk about something you don't know about

OneLastKiss and myself are 1 of the strongest accounts you can find in this game at our level.

If we say it's to strong this means 85 % of players can't win this.

• Wolk

Strongest?

With 20k armour? xD

I had more than 30k at 125 level dude... It's not that hard.

And 400 base Constitution. Dude, you don't know what chicks want.

That's oldest screen i have.

ngzKFtk.png

And still it's a boss. It's should not be that easy to beat.

The fact that previous ones are much weaker isn't good argument to nerf every mob in the game.

100% winrate with every boss after equiping purple items! That's the most exciting thing i can imagine in this game! ^^

• Looks like, there is no need to talk in vain.

It's not a SP game, it's a MP game. You develop your character against players, not against NPCs after ~100 lvls, so if this game just put forward premium features or ruby, you can not imagine 100% win rate to BOSS!

Also, x5 servers have x5 times benefits as befits the name, so this gives you a very good opportunity especially for issues related to time!

Lastly, what is the benefit of constitution in all fights ? *Nothing :D Why did you really write this, what was your goal? You must be making fun of us. ;(

Also, what is the benefit of armour in 1vs1 fights if you have enough it? *Nothing :D But it's important at Circus Turma to your tanky character. ||

Btw, 2% ciritical damage > 10k armour difference, you can try it easily at your x5 server to your main character. ;)

• You not play on English server ,or you would know my account

I'm a little stronger then ,how say this , all Crosserver

It's to strong for average players

• they are still to strong , no need to discuss its same as before we loose to those Monster -

Yes we can add more Amour , we can add more with stupid up-set we not can use in Arena - GF as normal dont hear player or even ask us Stupid one from other domaine GF only look on DE and thats a fact - but we too use Rubins but we are the slaves.

• The problem with Cassilliarus is...

Old:

Shitty dexterity, high damage = if he hit you.. he hit you like a tank, massive damage, especially the critical hits

New:

Higher dexterity, lower damage = he hits more often, but does less damage if he hits ...

Basically nothing changed. Still way to tough, not possible to beat him without using pacts.. which is a shame

PAY 2 WIN

• Unfortunately.. after the looking forward into 2018 message (january this year) there hasnt been any update about anything so far... only microevents and new servers. So, yeh, I guess they havent even started yet with the dungeons :(

• I don't agree….

The mdifications in Brittania made Cassilliarus easier in my opinion. He does less damage now. And waiting for dungeons would be a bad thing. Better to start asap and balance them later (if needed).