[CONTEST] TUTANKHAMUN CHALLENGES

• announcement_gladiatus_tw_a46685238bb24bee5c28380c01dd2399.png

Tutankhamun was an Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th dynasty (ruled c. 1332–1323 BC in the conventional chronology), during the period of Egyptian history known as the New Kingdom or sometimes the New Empire Period. He has, since the discovery of his intact tomb, been referred to colloquially as King Tut. His original name, Tutankhaten, means "Living Image of Aten", while Tutankhamun means "Living Image of Amun". In hieroglyphs, the name Tutankhamun was typically written Amen-tut-ankh, because of a scribal custom that placed a divine name at the beginning of a phrase to show appropriate reverence. He is possibly also the Nibhurrereya of the Amarna letters, and likely the 18th dynasty king Rathotis who, according to Manetho, an ancient historian, had reigned for nine years—a figure that conforms with Flavius Josephus's version of Manetho's Epitome.

announcement_gladiatus_tw_9f9435d2122af7920c168a2ec04fcbf4.png

• The memories of Tutankhamun have come! Prove yourself that you're able to do anything regarding his challenges!
    • From time to time, we will post on this thread a challenge you must complete to win points!
    • The first user who has completed the challenge will get 5 points, the second one 3 points, the third one 2 points and the rest of players will get 1 point.
    • To avoid random answers you must notify Maeve by creating a new Conversation when the challenged has been done!
    • Don't get worried! If you have done it wrongly, I will notify you and you will have a new chance to gain those points!
    • We could only decode the next image... it should help you to being leaded to understand the challenges!

announcement_gladiatus_tw_19289ffa335d443b3656d3698cb6621d.png

• The contest starts on 03.09.2018 (00:00 CET Time).
    • Deadline is: 17.09.2018 (00:00 CET Time).
    • The winners will be announced once the check is done.

announcement_gladiatus_tw_a23dd070da7836237de41c34ea5788bc.png

• First place:

10€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at any of Gameforge's games. announcement_gladiatus_tw_d3fbb7f8638e463aecce6e64bd66f952.png

• Second place:

6€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at any of Gameforge's games. announcement_gladiatus_tw_d3fbb7f8638e463aecce6e64bd66f952.png

• Third place:

3€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at any of Gameforge's games. announcement_gladiatus_tw_d3fbb7f8638e463aecce6e64bd66f952.png

The team reserves the right to disqualify and /or warn at those users who don't carry out the points of this thread. If you have any doubt about this contest, feel free to contact me via IRC or PM. I'll answer as soon as possible.

Good luck to everyone!

Your Gladiatus Team.

vIzZKFz.jpg

~ Why don't we whisper pretty lies? ~

• Dear players,

The contest is over. I'd have liked to run it the whole weekend but the sad news forced us to stop it today. (As you might know, the forum was offline during the weekend. For further information click here).

I will update and make public the ranking within the next hours.

After all, I'd rather to focus on all the interest I have seen regarding the contest... As I always say: thank you a lot guys, you all are awesome!

vIzZKFz.jpg

• Listen up, spammers!

Due the fresh (and sad) news the challenge #10 won't be took in count since most of you have complained because you weren't able to check the forum along this weekend. I apologize for this but I think this is the fairest solution for everyone.

After saying that... here is the ranking!

The winners are:

1. FasistOrdek

2. DatPure

3. Thomas

What's next?

• From now, you will have only three (3) days to request a review if needed.
    • Keep in mind that some answers were invalid due to spam / double post.
    • After these three days the prizes will be delivered to the winners mentioned above. (Delivering date: 23.09.2018)
    • Open a new conversation by clicking here to contact me.

Your Gladiatus Team

vIzZKFz.jpg

• Dear spammers!

The prizes have been delivered to the winners! Enjoy them :*

Thank you all for participating!

Greetings,

Maeve

vIzZKFz.jpg