Does the secret knowledge of the artifact collector has any impact on the drop of rubies and forging tools (micro events)

• Yo

We will have a micro event this 5/9, with an increase of % to drop rubies in exp, and so I want to know if the secret knowledge has any impact on the drop? The same thing for the forging tools?

Thank you

• Thing is, the pact for Apollon will give more points to spend = more chance for secondary drops. Same with UW easy costume. So they don't effect the drop-rate themselves, however the increased points = increased chance for rubies or tools.

35334963904_edb0613040.jpg

BA Gladiatus.no

BA+GA Gladiatus.se

Translator NO

• That's for sure, well at least I know that it's better to activate the one with +5% bonus learning rather than that one, a very fruitful exp is waiting for me :)

And I want if it's possible to switch between two secret arts without spending anymore of them or spending more rubies?

Thank you

• I assume this has been answered already.

Thread will remain closed.

aqjzGOb.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

Board Admin [ES, FR, EN, US, TW, BG]