- Changed: Actions in vacation mode:
1) Enabled the following actions in vacation mode: Messages (list, read, write, folders etc); viewing player profiles; game rules; memo
2) Disabled the following drag&drop actions in vacation mode: taking packages; buying & selling from / to vendor; consuming items (i.e. drop on avatar or guild library) >> [normally those actions were already disabled in v-mode however it was still possible to still undertake them in some circumstances]
- Added: Player autocomplete in search field if player search selected
- Improved expedition-points/dungeon-points calculation - this change should also fix those "activated centurio but didn't get expedition points filled up" - bugs
- Improved "on that page" actions in packages - before that change it was possible that other packages were deleted than the ones a player could see (e.g. if new packages arrived between loading the page and the use of the option). Now only packages which can be seen (on the page) are affected
- Feature: Added warnings regarding Dis Pater costume:
1) added a warning when entering the Underworld that says "you already have the costume for this difficulty. Defeating Dis Pater again will not give you another costume until you use the one you already have."
2) Altered the confirmation dialog when removing the Dis Pater costume to include a highlighted warning explaining that the costume will disintegrate once removed.
- Shortened name of the first underworld opponent (mirror) if the nickname is too long
- Added shortening also on package-page (e.g. for sender names)
- If a text is shortened by "…" e.g. nicknames now a cursor with "?" is shown when hovered.
- Clicking next to a information pop-up window now cancels the pop-up instead of "OK" it
- Some backend changes
- Fixed drop of non-droppable affixes on smeltery >> There are still items in game with old affixes which should not be dropped anymore. If such an item was put to smeltery there was a low chance to get those no-use-anymore affixes as a forge recipe.
- [Fixed]Expedition cooldown cancelled >> if the expedition- or dungeonpoints got full a running cooldown was cancelled after 1 minute
- [Fixed] Expedition/dungeon: time for next point displayed incorrectly >> in time zones other than DE, the time stamp for the next expedition / dungeon point was displayed incorrectly. They were shown in DE timezone.
- Fixed: Several layout issues (buttons, texts, etc.).
- Improvement: Some more push notifications (e.g. automatic update on level-up)
- Fixed: Forge tools are not stackable in forge anymore; was possible under certain circumstances before (with no effect).
- Improvement: Nicer progression bars in reconstruction event
- Fixed: Serverquest did not start properly on some servers
- Fixed: Dungeon points regeneration micro-event was broken
- Fixed: Expedition buffs like Centurio's reduced waiting time do not apply anymore to the Underworld.
- Fix for user lags: Under certain circumstances accounts could get stuck in loading (=not playable anymore)