"The revenge of the dead"
is the event in the world of Gladiatus, in which your team play will decide over victory or defeat.
Take up arms, honourable warriors of Rome!
Enraged ghosts are roaming Rome's streets.
No one is safe. Defend your city with fire and steel.
Do it for your people, do it for Rome!
How does the event work?
- As soon as the event has started a new expedition area will appear in your menu. Clicking on it shows you the first wave of opponents to beat.
- In contrast to normal expeditions the enemies at the event have a counter, which shows you how often the enemy was beaten by all gladiators on the server. This means that the more active you and your allies are, the quicker you will gain the victory. As soon as all enemies of the first wave are beaten (= the counter reaches e.g. 1000/1000), the next wave is available to attack.
- At the end there is the leader of the enemies to beat, one single boss, but with an enormous amount of health points which all gladiators have to beat down fight by fight! From the start of the event you have 7 days to beat all enemies including the boss. If you don't succeed in that time frame, the battle / event was lost.
Who can participate?
- All players with level 7 and higher.
Which rewards can you get?
- For every fight won in the event you receive a temporary buff for your stats.
- Of course your overall performance in the event will also be rewarded, but only if the event is finished successfully!
- If you click on the tab 'Highscore' in the event area, you can see which rewards await you at the end of the event and how you did compared to other gladiators.
- There is a highscore for each enemy, with a reward for best player of each wave of enemies, and one overall highscore.
- The highscore is sorted by points, if you win a fight you receive 1 point, if you lose you only receive 0 points.
- Attention: ALL rewards are only given if the event was finished successfully!
Have fun playing!
Your Gladiatus Team