server zusammenlegung

• pepper und was ist mit der BUG anzeige? lvl fehlt zum sehen, schaden, rüssi, krit schaden, blockchance ect

sein eigene und von allen anderen gladiatoren wo man raufschaut.

• Kann ich so nicht bestätigen. Hast du das Addon mal deaktiviert und geschaut wie es dann aussieht? Liegt es vielleicht daran?

Edit: Nun sehe ich es auch, hatte zuerst im Kampfbericht geschaut. Danke für die Meldung!

• nutze absolut keine addons

bei babossa z.b selber server ist ebenfall 1 zu 1 diese probleme

auf s26 hab ich ebenfalls die probleme

hab auch schon neu gestartet ect und der mist ist noch da

• Edit: Nun sehe ich es auch, hatte zuerst im Kampfbericht geschaut. Danke für die Meldung!

Siehe hier^^ Hab es weitergegeben. Bis der Fehler behoben ist, kannst du einfach mit der Maus drüber "hovern" und es zeigt dir die Rüstungs- und Schadenswerte an.

• Kein Problem.

Ansonsten: Dass man nun die Sprache direkt im Spiel umstellen kann wie man will, ist eine tolle Sache. Aber natürlich wurden hierfür an einigen Stellen Anzeigen geändert bzw. angepasst, und da kam es wohl speziell auf der Übersicht zu Fehlern. Da muss nun halt nachgebessert werden.

• I played another game that we were from many different countries and the flags were in a separate column, not so scattered. Ranking is now like a Christmas tree. Separately in the market where the flags are displayed is extremely poorly thought out. If someone wants to connect in order to trade with someone, it is better to display the flags when viewing your account under the name.

• ein kritik punkt gibt es (vl kann man da nachbessern)

kann man nicht die flaggen (die 2) neben den namen in klein plazieren ? so würd man es ja auch sehen welche sprache der andere gewählt hat.

weil im GM wenn man saven muss ist es sehr sehr sehr unübersichtlich jetzt geworden wegen die flaggen :(

• I personally don't think it's that great with the flags either, it's a good idea, but it's not implemented that well, the flags are somehow annoying now..
    the guild market lights up with flags, the ranking lights up with flags, soon I only dream of flags and no longer of : see

Ich finde es persönlich auch nicht so toll mit den Flaggen , zwar eine Gute Idee , aber nicht so toll umgesetzt , irgendwie stören die Flaggen jetzt ..

der Gildenmarkt Leuchtet mit Flaggen , der Ranking leuchtet mit Flaggen , bald träume ich nur noch von Flaggen und nicht mehr von : siehe

Bild entfernt | Grano

• I played another game that we were from many different countries and the flags were in a separate column, not so scattered. Ranking is now like a Christmas tree. Separately in the market where the flags are displayed is extremely poorly thought out. If someone wants to connect in order to trade with someone, it is better to display the flags when viewing your account under the name.

I don't think the labelling of the countries is particularly bad, so I think this change should only then be considered good or bad. When the merging of the servers is finished.

However, this is only my opinion as a player.

• die flagge an sich ist eine feine idee

nur die platzierung ist irgendwie nicht so doll gewählt

kuckst du mal im gm wenn du saven willst... nur flaggen flaggen flaggen rangliste dito

vl kann man da noch etwas nachbessern mit der platzierung ;)

I don't think the labelling of the countries is particularly bad, so I think this change should only then be considered good or bad. When the merging of the servers is finished.

However, this is only my opinion as a player.

Oh, it could be better, but that would require more work.

The flags are way too big and they are just crammed there. It indeed does look bad this way.

The highscore table has a problem of it's own, because it wants to go out of the page (well, the borders) due to long numbers from player stats.

If the flags were smaller and next to our names (same height), it would look much better, this would create another problem, when a player has a long name, that's why the tables would need to be adjusted for it even more, but it would look much better.

Then there is some advanced stuff, like show it only on hover etc...

• It's time to change the game looks maybe almost the same for 15+ years.

Not even written for a higher resolution 2/3 of my monitor is unusable.

After the last update, the date of the new members is now on the 2nd line. I don't know what you added and you didn't have enough space, but it's not serious.

I provide a photo visually to see how ugly it looks at 2k resolution at 100% without crop.

Аnd I provide a visually much more orderly view of the ranking with flags.

Edited once, last by LOVECAT ().

• Аnd I provide a visually much more orderly view of the ranking with flags.

But you see how much space is there? Gladiatus is not stretched across the whole page due to it's design layout, there is no space to have the flags separately, it already goes outside.

• Well, there is a crucifixion here, I can't understand that because of the layout, but there are other ways.

1. Divide the ranking into 2 sheets
    2. From the settings in the profile to adjust individually which and how many columns to see in the ranking
    3. or remove the Victories column and Fame column and only be visible when you visit the person's profile
    4. limit the maximum number of characters for names.
    A short nickname in the nickname ranking list and by holding down the mouse cursor or visiting the player's profile to see the other second name.
    5. Honor, Fame, Wins and Gold all columns that represent numbers to show only up to the 3rd or 6th character and by holding the mouse to display

the entire flying value.

And if the flags are made to be in a separate column, it will be possible to sort the ranking according to them, which will be more convenient.

• Ich stimme euch zu, dass die Flaggen aktuell zu viel Platz einnehmen oder nicht optimal platziert sind. Ich habe das bereits weitergeleitet und es wird überlegt was die beste Lösung ist.

Direkt das ganze Layout von Gladiatus anzupassen, halte ich aber für übertrieben. Die Ansicht auf den ganzen Screen zu strecken, wäre mMn auch nicht sonderlich hilfreich was Lesbarkeit / Übersicht angeht.

Aber generell, danke für euer Feedback und die zahlreichen Ideen zur Verbesserung der Flaggen!

---

EN version:

I agree that the flags take too much space at the moment and are also not placed in the best way. I forwarded this already and solutions are discussed.

Adapting / changing the whole layout of Gladiatus is a bit too much. To stretch the view to the full width of the screen would not really be beneficial for readability / overview imo.

However, thanks for your feedback and the numerous ideas to improve the flags!

• Thank you for letting us know pepper.

When I was suggesting my idea, I was thinking about this:

jYwVZjI.png

This is no photoshop, it's edited in my browser (also I can see the images needs to be resized), as I mentioned before, if a player has a long name, it might be a problem, that's why it would need to be adjusted (anything that could collide with it needs to be moved), in the highscore list for example, I believe there is still some place to move things a bit (like the level here).

I mean look, it's simple and not far from the original idea, it's just needs a little moving (only CSS should do the trick), nothing too big like changing the layout or something.

But I am sure the devs don't need me to tell them what to do, so, as long as it will be changed, I am fine with anything, current state is pretty messy.

• Yes, your example is much better than now, but with different lengths of people's names, it still won't look very beautiful.

And the markets aren't good either, I don't even think they belong there at all.

Maybe the profile here is better instead of the markets.